Fare Game Turkey & Sardines With Beef 2lb
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
A blend of Canadian turkey with sardines and beef organ meat with barley grass and wheatgrass.
Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
Ontario Raised Turkey. Great option for cats. Convenient 1/2 lb portions.
Turkey, Ground Turkey Bone, Beef Heart, Sardine, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), and Vit D we strongly suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.