Cúkies Dog Cookie Baking Kit 239g
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Cúkies baking kit includes an all-natural & 100% unsweetened peanut & red dragonfruit cookie dough mix and a heart-shaped mini cookie cutter. These bite-sized pretty cookies are easy and fun to make!
All natural ingredients combine flavors dogs love without any sugars, gluten, salt or leavening agents. Just add applesauce or plain yogurt.
Makes approximately 70 cookies.
For dogs 3+ months.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup applesauce or yogurt.
- 1/8 cup water.
- Rolling pin or clean bottle or jar, for rolling.
Included in kit:
package #1: peanut powder.
package #2: oat flour.
package #3: dried red dragonfruit.
package of extra flour.
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Use a smooth ungreased baking pan, or line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the contents of package #1 with 1/8 cup water and 1/2 cup applesauce or yogurt. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the contents of package #2 with 1/2 of package #3 (dragonfruit) and mix with a spatula or spoon until you get a slightly sticky, but formed ball.
- Sprinkle some of the included extra flour onto the counter. Roll the dough out to approx. 1/2″ thick. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 package of dragonfruit evenly over the dough. Finish rolling the dough to approx. 1/8″ thick.
- Starting at the edge, cut the dough using the included cookie cutter. Place cookies on baking pan. Continue rolling dough and cutting until all the dough is used.
- Bake for approx. 14-15 minutes, checking from 12 minutes, until bottoms are slightly golden. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving. For a crisper cookie, flip cookies over and return to oven that has been turned off. Let dry in oven while it cools.
As with all treats, feed in moderation. Cookies will last at room temperature for 2 weeks, and in the freezer for at least 3 months.