K9 Advantix II - 4.6kg - 11kg, 4 doses
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
K9 Advantix® II is a topical monthly application that works through contact to control fleas, ticks and lice on dogs, and protects them from further infestation.
Read enclosed instructions carefully before using.
K9 advantix® II also reduces biting by mosquitoes and stable flies and kills mosquitoes.
- Helps get rid of fleas, ticks & lice —within 24 hours of treatment
- Prevents further flea, tick & lice infestations for at least four weeks
- Kills Fleas, flea eggs and larvae, effectively breaking all flea life-cycle stages.
- Ticks do not need to feed to die. Ticks that don’t bite cant transmit diseases such as Lyme disease.
- Safe and proven—can be used on puppies as young as eight weeks
- Helps in the prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Available in four different sizes for puppies and dogs
Application instructions for K9 Advantix® II
K9 Advantix® II Dog
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube upright and pull cap off.
- Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
How to apply K9 Advantix® II on dogs
- Remove collar prior to application.
- Starting at your dog’s shoulder blades, part the hair.
- Apply K9 Advantix® II evenly and directly to the skin in three or four spots along your dog’s back by squeezing out the tube contents.
- Be sure to empty the entire tube by the end of the application. Your dog’s natural movements will help spread K9 Advantix® II over the skin.