Heat Mat 8W
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Reptiles and amphibians are cold-blooded and in their natural habitat they often use surfaces heated by the sun to warm up. The Exo Terra Heat Mat is a terrarium substrate heater that simulates these surfaces heated by the sun.
Exo Terra's Heat Mats are an ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptile and amphibian species and essential as a nighttime heat source for many desert species.
The Exo Terra Heat Mat permanently adheres to the terrarium, forming a solid bond for optimal heat transfer. Can be used with an Exo Terra Thermostat and/or in conjunction with additional heat sources for higher temperature species.
Key Features :
- Ideal for all glass terrariums
- For mounting under and on the side of terrariums
- Conductive heat source for reptile, amphibian, arachnid and planted terrariums
- Helps in thermoregulating - important for metabolism, digestion, appetite and activity
- Safe, even heat distribution
Size: 20 x 20cm / 8" x 8"
For 10-20 gallon tanks