Fruit & Vegetable Blend 1lb
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Pureed blend of local Canadian fruits and vegetables to add some extra fibre, taste and nourishment to your dog’s meal.
Ontario Sourced Apples & Carrots.Organic Kale, Spinach, Cranberries and Blueberries. Pureed for maximum absorption and nutrition. Sweet & crunchy apples and carrots for a taste dogs love! Supplemental Feeding Choice. High in Fibre (More than 10%).
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for dogs and cats. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/2 cup per 1 lb. of food.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?
- Makes Frozen Treats. Big Country Raw Frozen Treat Molds make it easy! Simply thaw, portion into molds, freeze, and then serve as needed! Just add a scoop (or two) with each meal. Our recommended serving size is 2 oz (1/4 cup) per 8 oz (1 cup) of raw, cooked or dry food.
- Add as a food topper to your pet”s meal
|per 100 grams|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
Apples, Pears, Carrots, Kale, Spinach, Kelp
|Additional Product Info:|
|Fruit and Vegetable||%||100|
|Calcium to PA Ratio||68:37:00|
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.