Beef Organ Blend 1lb
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A rich blend of beef organ meat to help customize your next Big Country Raw meal. Helps to relieve constipation. Rich source of extra minerals and nutrients.
A side dish for dogs and cats that could use more organ meat in their diet. May be used to help soften up stools or encourage fussy eaters. We source only the best, highest quality beef organ meat from hormone & antibiotic free beef, that is pasture raised in Ontario.
Hormone & Antibiotic Free. Pasture Raised Beef. Supplemental Feeding Choice – feed in rotation with Big Country Dinners, Blends or Pure Formulas. Rich source of vitamins and minerals.
25% Beef Heart, 25% Beef Liver, 25% Beef Kidney, 25% Beef Spleen.
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for dogs and cats. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/4 cup per 2 lb. of food.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?
- Make Frozen Treats. Big Country Raw Frozen Treat Molds make it easy! Simply thaw, portion into molds, freeze, and then serve as needed! Just add a scoop (or two) with each meal. Our recommended serving size is 2 oz (1/4 cup) per 8 oz (1 cup) of raw, cooked or dry food.
- Add as a food topper to your pet's meal.
|per 100 grams|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|Additional Product Info:|
|Fruit and Vegetable||%||0|
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.