Chicken Dinner Carton 4lb
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids and perfect for dogs. With added nutrient-rich beef organ meat and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants, this dinner contains only the good stuff!
Hormone & Antibiotic Free. Free-Range Chicken. Pasture-Raised Beef.
Chicken (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or whole fish like Sardines. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.